(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is 23.67% up at 17:46 EST Saturday, 7 May which is 1610.67% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 1482385, 92.1% above its average volume of 771633.5.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.57%, a negative 1.55%, and a positive 5.28%, respectively.
Edgeware’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.86% (last week), 4.96% (last month), and 5.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is at 28471242
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 1 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0 which is 92.76% below its all time high of $0.06 at Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0 which is 155.38% above its all time low of $0.06 at Tuesday, 17 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Edgeware’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin has a terrible trading session – 06 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 6 May, "It is likely that we will see Bitcoin struggle, and a breakdown could be a potential consequence. ", "The Bitcoin market has broken down significantly during the trading session on Thursday to show signs of massive resistance at the $40,000 level. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin bounces in anticipation of support – 05 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 5 May, "Most retail crypto traders have very little idea as to how much the Federal Reserve truly influences where Bitcoin goes, but at the end of the Wednesday session, we should have quite a bit more clarity as to what the monetary policy going forward for the Federal Reserve will be. ", "If they suggest that the monetary policy will continue to be very flexible going forward, even though it may be more on the hawkish side, that might be enough to have Bitcoin and other risk assets start to take off. "
- Bitcoin adoption by Central African Republic a concern, IMF says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 4 May, "The Central African Republic’s adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender presents a series of challenges for the country and the region, the International Monetary Fund said.", "The adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender in C.A.R. raises major legal, transparency, and economic policy challenges," the fund said in an emailed response to questions. "
- Bitcoin tests $39,000 in first increase in six trading sessions. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 4 May, "In this environment, Bitcoin hasn’t been able to break out in any meaningful way beyond the highs it came into the year with."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin looks likely to fall – 04 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 4 May, "When I look at this chart, it is obvious that there are a lot more resistance areas above than there are support levels underneath, so I think that Bitcoin will continue to struggle. ", "This is an area where we have seen quite a bit of support in the past, and I think it would be interesting to see buyers jumping into it and whether or not they can defend Bitcoin at that point. "
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).