(VIANEWS) – Electroneum (ETN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 22.85% in the last 6 hours. At 23:50 EST on Tuesday, 2 November, Electroneum (ETN-USD) is at $0.0204.
Today’s last reported volume for Electroneum is 2120638, 40.17% above its average volume of 1512854.54.
All-Time High and Low
Electroneum’s current value is at $0.02, 90.1% below its all-time high of $0.21 on Saturday, 6 January.
Electroneum’s current value is at $0.02, 1426.44% above its all time low of $0.21 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Electroneum’s current market cap is 368388115.
Electroneum (ETN-USD) Range
Regarding Electroneum’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.16% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.0200 and 2.16% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.0200.
Currently, Electroneum (ETN-USD) has 136086 Twitter followers and 28276 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 205 forks, 374 stars, and 91 subscribers.
Electroneum’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.90%, a negative 0.72%, and a positive 6.68%, respectively.
Electroneum’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.25% (last week), 4.62% (last month), and 6.68% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Mystery of who invented Bitcoin hangs over scientist’s trial. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 1 November, "Some prominent cryptocurrency entrepreneurs and investors regard Wright as a fake and believe Satoshi’s enduring anonymity is part of the genius of Bitcoin — a competitive advantage for an innovation that has drawn scrutiny and ire from countless governments. ", "Whoever Satoshi is, he or she probably has access to enough Bitcoin to dramatically sway the market."
- Burger king teams up with robinhood to give Bitcoin, ether, dogecoin rewards. According to Benzinga on Monday, 1 November, "Under its loyalty club membership, people can get a chance to win Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) or Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETHER)."
- Maturing Bitcoin means rallies with less volatility . According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 1 November, "Now it appears the gyrations are diminishing if you take a longer view, which Bloomberg Intelligence commodity strategist Mike McGlone attributes to a natural maturation and greater institutional adoption, including last month’s U.S. launch of the first Bitcoin futures exchange-traded funds. ", "During the largest cryptocurrency’s recent rise to an all-time high of almost $67,000, volatility measured over a 260-day period dropped to around 66, levels unseen since May, when Bitcoin dipped under $40,000."
- Here's what microstrategy CEO and Bitcoin bull michael saylor says about shiba inu and dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 31 October, "The companyheld approximately 114,042 Bitcoin as of Sept 12, acquired at an aggregate purchase price of $3.16 billion, paying an average of $27,713 per token.", "However, Saylor spoke about Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and highlighted its utility and technology."
- crypto might see an ethereum futures ETF more before spot Bitcoin funds. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 2 November, "The first, the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, accumulated more than $1 billion in assets in just days, while the second, the Valkyrie’s Bitcoin Strategy ETF, saw a quieter but still-vigorous reception. ", "U.S. regulators are more likely to approve an Ethereum futures-based ETF before giving the greenlight on a fund that holds Bitcoin directly, according to Bloomberg Intelligence."
More news about Electroneum (ETN-USD).