(VIANEWS) – Electroneum (ETN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 29.00% in the last 6 hours. At 14:50 EST on Wednesday, 12 January, Electroneum (ETN-USD) is at $0.0101.
Today’s last reported volume for Electroneum is 1165719, 4.19% below its average volume of 1216752.89.
All-Time High and Low
Electroneum’s current value is at $0.01, 95.18% below its all-time high of $0.21 on Saturday, 6 January.
Electroneum’s current value is at $0.01, 643.37% above its all time low of $0.21 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Electroneum’s current market cap is 179454331.
Electroneum (ETN-USD) Range
Regarding Electroneum’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.45% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.0100 and 1.45% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.0100.
Currently, Electroneum (ETN-USD) has 137896 Twitter followers and 28709 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 208 forks, 377 stars, and 92 subscribers.
Electroneum’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.10%, a negative 0.61%, and a positive 4.73%, respectively.
Electroneum’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.56% (last week), 3.53% (last month), and 4.73% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey's block to develop new Bitcoin mining microchip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Dorsey’s aim with Block’s Bitcoin mining system will be to make mining more accessible to everyone. ", "Price Action: As of Tuesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $41,822.52, gaining 2.18% in the last 24 hours."
- NBA players klay thompson, andre iguodala to get paid in Bitcoin, will donate $1m in BTC to fans. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "The Golden State Warriors player also said that he would be giving out $1 million in Bitcoin to fans, along with his teammate and three-time NBA champion, Iguodala.", "Last year, the Jack Dorsey-headed payments firm recorded an 1100% year-over-year surge in Bitcoin revenue and accounted for a bulk of Cash App’s Q1 revenue in 2021."
- Bitcoin moves bearishly: what does the chart say?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "Previous support has been found near the $30,000 level and Bitcoin may be able to see a bounce here if the price can fall to this level."
- Mark Cuban comes to the defense of dogecoin and targets Bitcoin as performance over past year questioned. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has defended his comments about Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) being better suited for payments than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and said that the apex cryptocurrency will never be a hedge against inflation.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $42,653.50 at press time, while Dogecoin is up 4.4% to $0.1527."
- Bitcoin, ethereum see $207m weekly outflows as institutions turn bearish on crypto. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What Happened: According to CoinShares Digital Asset Fund Flows weekly report, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) alone saw outflows of $107 million over the week, while Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) saw $39 million in outflows.", "Price Action: As of Wednesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $43,863.11, gaining 4.67% in the last 24 hours. "
More news about Electroneum (ETN-USD).