(VIANEWS) – elf (ELF-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.69% in the last 24 hours. At 15:45 EST on Friday, 17 September, elf (ELF-USD) is at $0.9934.
Today’s last reported volume for elf is 1503901275, 2237.95% above its average volume of 64325483.34.
All-Time High and Low
elf’s current value is at $0.99, 62.3% below its all-time high of $2.6 on Tuesday, 9 January.
elf’s current value is at $0.99, 2668.44% above its all time low of $2.6 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
elf’s current market cap is 459572042.
elf (ELF-USD) Range
Regarding elf’s daily highs and lows, it’s 30.71% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.7600 and 8.02% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.0800.
Currently, elf (ELF-USD) has 90827 Twitter followers and 33482 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 205 forks, 746 stars, and 159 subscribers.
elf’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.81%, 4.06%, and 5.95%, respectively.
elf’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.51% (last week), 7.50% (last month), and 5.95% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
- Is south korea's regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time."
- Deutsche boerse's eurex stock exchange lists Bitcoin futures. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Price Action:According to CoinMarketCapdata, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at about $46,750 for a 5% jump over 24 hours.", "According to a separate announcement last month, the exchange hopesthe new product will allow investors to gain exposure to Bitcoin on a regulated exchange and while leveraging "a transparent price discovery of the underlying" exchange-traded notes."
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: After Bitcoin plummeted Sept. 7 it popped up to regain a key support level at $44,850. ", "The apex cryptocurrency has a way to go before reaching either of the hefty predictions but on Tuesday Bitcoin regained key support levels that could propel it higher over the coming days and weeks. "
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "Bitcoin futures-based products are not a necessary interim step before a Bitcoin ETP," Fidelity said in the presentation. ", "Firms should be able to meet investor demand for direct exposure to Bitcoin" through ETFs registered under those 1930s laws, "because the Bitcoin market has matured and can support them."
More news about elf (ELF-USD).