(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, elf (ELF-USD) is 22.7% down at 08:45 EST Saturday, 23 April which is 1787.04% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for elf is 381345872, 708.11% above its average volume of 47189830.67.
elf’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.25%, 0.13%, and 3.36%, respectively.
elf’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.77% (last week), 2.70% (last month), and 3.36% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
elf’s current market cap is at 176954251
Currently, elf (ELF-USD) has 95107 Twitter followers and 33564 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 216 forks, 766 stars, and 158 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
elf’s current value is at $0.38 which is 85.3% below its all time high of $2.6 at Tuesday, 9 January.
elf’s current value is at $0.38 which is 979.82% above its all time low of $2.6 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin etfs set to roll out in Australia to test crypto demand. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 April, "Meanwhile, 21Shares AG in partnership with ETF Securities expects Bitcoin and Ether funds to go live April 27, according to a statement. ", "It will invest in the Purpose Bitcoin ETF, a Toronto-listed fund with assets of about C$1.6 billion ($1.3 billion)."
- SOS stock price: sos ltd extends decline as Bitcoin miners tumble during market sell off. According to FXStreet on Friday, 22 April, "The industry traded lower despite the price of Bitcoin rising during the session as the benchmark crypto nearly touched the $43,000 price level before falling back down to just below $41,500 at the time of this writing."
- SOS stock price: sos ltd dips as Bitcoin pulls back from recent breakout. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 21 April, "Since it deals with Bitcoin and Ethereum, SOS will likely fluctuate in accordance with these markets. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains at the 50 day EMA – 22 April 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 22 April, "Because of this, you should take a look at the hammer from the Monday session and assume that as long as we can stay above the bottom of the candlestick, there is still a possibility that Bitcoin can rally. ", "However, it is probably worth noting that Bitcoin has underperformed as of late, and when you look at this chart you can see that although we have risen over the last couple of months, it has been a real fight."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin trying to save itself – 20 April 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 20 April, "Remember that Bitcoin is far out on the risk spectrum, and therefore we need to see more of a "risk-on world" to make the Bitcoin market really take off to the upside. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin is highly technical, so it is likely that we will continue to see plenty of buyers based on what we have seen as of late."
More news about elf (ELF-USD).