(VIANEWS) – Elrond (EGLD) (EGLD-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.15% in the last 7 days. At 22:46 EST on Friday, 21 January, Elrond (EGLD) (EGLD-USD) is at $139.2900.
Today’s last reported volume for Elrond (EGLD) is 206992838, 4.66% above its average volume of 197773836.53.
All-Time High and Low
Elrond (EGLD)’s current value is at $139.29, 74.37% below its all-time high of $545.64 on Tuesday, 23 November.
Elrond (EGLD)’s current value is at $139.29, 2049.48% above its all time low of $545.64 on Wednesday, 7 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Elrond (EGLD)’s current market cap is 2872725297.
Elrond (EGLD) (EGLD-USD) Range
Regarding Elrond (EGLD)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.25% up from its trailing 7 days low of $138.9400 and 32.5% down from its trailing 7 days high of $206.3700.
Currently, Elrond (EGLD) (EGLD-USD) has 447026 Twitter followers and 14570 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 139 forks, 770 stars, and 71 subscribers.
Elrond (EGLD)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.21%, a negative 0.69%, and a positive 4.79%, respectively.
Elrond (EGLD)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.37% (last week), 4.39% (last month), and 4.79% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Elrond (EGLD)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "Saylor was motivated to adopt a Bitcoin strategy as an alternative to stock buybacks and acquisitions in the face of slowing cash flow growth relative to the U.S. money supply. ", "Additionally, the average listed price announced for every Bitcoin purchase since late February has been above current trading levels. "
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- Is Bitcoin staring at A 'big liquidation candle' or A rebound? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Cryptocurrency analyst Benjamin Cowen noted on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin has been in a systematic, local downtrend in the last two months.", "What Happened: Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over 561,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin is still looking for support, while the higher timeframe levels are sustaining."
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rejected Intercontinental Exchange’s NYSE Arca proposal for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund from Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge Capital.", "The First Trust SkyBridge Bitcoin ETF Trust proposal fell short of standards to prevent fraudulent and manipulative practices and to protect investors, the agency said in a filing Thursday. "
More news about Elrond (EGLD) (EGLD-USD).