(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD) is 22.01% up at 16:51 EST Wednesday, 20 October which is 1518.24% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Enjin Coin is 303147335, 52.29% above its average volume of 199057763.52.
Enjin Coin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.79%, 0.13%, and 4.16%, respectively.
Enjin Coin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.83% (last week), 4.46% (last month), and 4.16% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Enjin Coin’s current market cap is at 1810431208. Total supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 934,340,659.57.
Currently, Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD) has 314870 Twitter followers and 37457 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 141 forks, 268 stars, and 34 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Enjin Coin’s current value is at $1.94 which is 51.12% below its all time high of $3.94 at Friday, 9 April.
Enjin Coin’s current value is at $1.94 which is 10229.14% above its all time low of $3.94 at Sunday, 12 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Valkyrie Bitcoin strategy etf's ticker symbol is a trading strategy: BTFD. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF, one of a group of exchange-traded funds investing in bitcoin that are expected to launch imminently after receiving Securities and Exchange Commission approval, has a humorous ticker: BTFD. ", "The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF will invest in bitcoin futures rather than the underlying cryptocurrency and has annual operating expenses of 0.95%."
- Twitter CEO jack dorsey's Square plans to build open-source Bitcoin mining system. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 17 October, "In a series of tweets, Dorsey explained why there is a need for an open-source Bitcoin mining system and why he wants to follow a collaborative approach to further decentralizeBitcoin mining.", "In the tweet, he says, "Square is considering building a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide. "
- New Bitcoin ETF creates more options for crypto leverage. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "Retail-YOLO types will be able to trade calls on Bitcoin for the first time in regulated financial markets. ", "As the Bitcoin rally nears records and takes Wall Street by storm, crypto bulls and bears can now jack up their bets with derivatives on the newly minted futures ETF — the latest industry watershed."
- Stocks rise for a fifth day, and Bitcoin nears a record high.. According to The New York Times on Tuesday, 19 October, "Cryptocurrency prices rose, with Bitcoin reaching $62,500, according to CoinDesk. ", "On Tuesday, ProShares will offer a long-awaiting exchange-traded fund on the New York Stock Exchange linked to Bitcoin futures, and Bitcoin has been trading at prices not seen since April."
- Bitcoin extends climb above $60,000 threshold on imminent ETF approval. According to Business Insider on Monday, 18 October, "When these futures-based ETFs are given the green light, the market will soon turn their attention to both Ethereum ETFs and, more importantly, cash-based Bitcoin ETFs. ", "If the latter gets approval, there will likely be repeated fresh Bitcoin highs over the coming months," he said in a note."
More news about Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD).