(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bearish momentum. At 20:06 EST on Friday, 4 March, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 1.0012, 1.3615% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0% down from its 52-week low and 9.98% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.66%, a negative 0.05%, and a positive 0.31%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.66% (last week), 0.50% (last month), and 0.31% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF)
- Eur/chf to breach parity level as Ukraine conflict reinforces bullish trend for franc – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 3 March, "That scenario means we have raised our CHF strength profile and see EUR/CHF testing parity.", "A more pronounced escalation in the conflict, by say drawing in NATO into a conflict cannot be ruled out and would no doubt result in EUR/CHF probably breaching the parity level."
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy climbs to fresh daily high, around 115.25 region amid stronger USD. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 2 March, "This might hold held back traders from placing aggressive bullish bets around the USD/JPY pair and warrants caution before positioning for any further appreciating move. ", "Apart from this, modest rebound in the US Treasury bond yields further underpinned the buck and acted as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy steadily climbs back closer to weekly high, around 115.70 region. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 3 March, "The USD/JPY pair held on to its modest gains heading into the European session and was last seen hovering near the top end of its weekly trading range, around the 115.70 region.", "This, along with Fed Chair Jerome Powell’s second day of testimony before the Senate Banking Committee and the US bond yields, will influence the USD and provide some impetus to the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: anticipating powell testimony – 02 March 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 2 March, "According to the technical analysis of the pair: USD/JPY formed higher bottoms and higher tops within the rising wedge pattern on the 4 hour chart, and the price is currently testing the support. "
- Usd/jpy climbs and probes the neckline of a double-bottom amid a risk-off market mood. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 3 March, "That said, the USD/JPY first resistance level would be the neckline around 115.78. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: double bottom looms as bulls prepare a move towards the YTD high at 116.35. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 2 March, "In the last three hours, it dipped from the R2 daily pivot at 115.63 to Tuesday’s high at 115.28 before resuming the uptrend, as USD/JPY bulls prepare an attack of the YTD high at 116.35.", "The USD/JPY rallies for the first time in the week, up some 0.70% in the day, trading at 115.63 at the time of writing."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).