(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) has been up by 1.88% for the last 21 sessions. At 11:06 EST on Tuesday, 24 January, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is $1.00.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 6.554% up from its 52-week low and 5.315% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.45%, a positive 0.02%, and a positive 0.29%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.45% (last week), 0.34% (last month), and 0.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 23 January, "The EUR/USD pair touched a high of 1.0889 and a low of 1.0766 during the past week.", "The EUR/USD pair is at 1.0852, the GBP/USD pair at 1.2337, and the USD/JPY pair at 130.63."
- Eur/usd bulls keep 1.0900 on radar amid hawkish ECB talks, US GDP eyed. According to FXStreet on Sunday, 22 January, "Additionally, the recently upbeat comments from the European authorities, expecting softer economic contraction than initially feared, also underpin the EUR/USD upside. ", "That said, the EUR/USD traders may wait for more clues to extend the latest run-up, which in turn highlights today’s Eurozone Consumer Confidence for January, expected -22.5 versus -22.2 prior, for intraday directions. "
- Eur/usd could struggle to extend its rally through resistance at 1.0950/1000 – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 January, "We suspect investors may be reluctant to chase EUR/USD through resistance at 1.0950/1000 ahead of next week’s central bank event risks."
- Eur/usd price analysis: further upside needs validation from 1.0920. According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 January, "Overall, EUR/USD buyers are likely to remain in the driver’s seat even if the upside room appears limited.", "In a case where the quote’s remains firmer past 1.0920, the April 2022 peak near 1.0935-40 could act as the last defense of EUR/USD bears."
- Breaking: eur/usd tops 1.0900 for first time since last April. According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 January, "The Euro is keeping the upper hand against the US Dollar at the start of the week on Monday, as EUR/USD is rising above the 1.0900 level for the first time since April 2022. ", "The hawkish ECB expectations combined with increased bets of a slow down in the US Federal Reserve’s (Fed) tightening pace is helping narrow the monetary policy divergence between both central banks, in turn, aiding the upside in the EUR/USD pair."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).