(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bearish momentum. At 17:07 EST on Thursday, 30 September, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 1.0784, 0.51% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF (EURCHF) Range
Regarding EUR/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.434% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.08 and 0.526% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.08.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.173% up from its 52-week low and 3.283% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.02%, 0.05%, and 0.23%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.20% (last week), 0.24% (last month), and 0.23% (last quarter), respectively.
Last news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF)
- Eur/chf to head back to the 1.09 mark on high eurozone CPI – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "We have noticed recently that EUR/CHF turned bid when the ECB hawks piped up. ", "Another high Eurozone CPI figure this week could send EUR/CHF back to 1.09."
- Eur/chf still seen higher at 1.11 on a 12-month horizon – danske bank. According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "In August, EUR/CHF was approaching 1.07, but lately the pair has moved higher and was briefly above 1.09. ", "We have revised down our EUR/CHF forecasts profile slightly but overall we still see a case for the cross moving higher."
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd consolidates near the year low at 2021, it's bearish in the near term. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 September, "The EUR/USD pairfell to 1.1688 during Asian trading hours, as the greenback retained its post-Fed positive momentum. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "See -German Elections Preview: Three EUR/USD scenarios for the post-Merkel dawn"
- Eur/usd struggles to defend 1.1700 as German election polls challenge optimists. According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "In addition to the German Election updates, US Durable Goods Orders and the risk catalyst are also important to watch for near-term EUR/USD direction.", "In addition to a downward sloping trend line from September 03, a convergence of 50-DMA and 20-DMA, respectively near 1.1760 and 1.1785, also challenges the EUR/USD buyers."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "The EUR/USD pair was last seen trading just below the 1.1700 mark, well within the striking distance of monthly lows touched last week."
- Eur/usd remains cautious above 1.1700 amid German vote, weaker dollar. According to FXStreet on Monday, 27 September, "The EUR/USD pair has been tracking minor gains in the Asian session on the first trading dayof the week. ", "The US Dollar Index (DXY), which tracks the performance of the greenback against the six majors, pares some of its initial gains, Nevertheless still looks strong above 92.20, which keeps EUR/USD gains limited."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).