(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bearish momentum. At 22:06 EST on Thursday, 28 July, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 0.9731, 0.5254% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF (EURCHF) Range
Concerning EUR/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.051% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.97 and 0.082% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.97.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.237% up from its 52-week low and 11.002% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.32%, a negative 0.14%, and a positive 0.37%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.56% (last week), 0.38% (last month), and 0.37% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF)
- Eur/chf with a target at 0.95 in 1-2 months – TDS. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 26 July, "They consider the EUR/CHF cross could target 0.95 over the next 1-2 months, while it remains under 0.9890."
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy slides towards 136.00 on downbeat BOJ minutes, softer yields ahead of US data. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 26 July, "Additionally, Bloomberg’s analysis suggests the Chinese recession concerns weighing on the economic slowdown at the major economies also drown the USD/JPY prices due to the closed trade links between Australia and China. ", "Failure to cross the 21-DMA hurdle, around 136.80 by the press time, during the previous day’s rebound directs USD/JPY prices towards an upward sloping support line from early March, at 135.00 by the press time."
- Usd/jpy awaits the fed’s decision at five-day highs above 137.00. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 27 July, "A stronger US dollar on Wednesday, ahead of the critical Fed decision, boosted the USD/JPY to 137.36, the highest level since Friday. ", "If the demand for bonds strengthens after the FOMC, the USD/JPY will likely suffer. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: doji, 100-sma probe bulls around 137.00. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 27 July, "As the latest Doji and the 100-SMA challenge USD/JPY bulls, any upside momentum hinges on the quote’s ability to cross the 137.15 SMA hurdle. ", "Even if the quote drops past 136.20, the 200-SMA level of 136.15, could challenge the USD/JPY bears."
- Usd/jpy surpasses 135.50 as DXY recovers, fed’s pre-anxiety hit market mood. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 26 July, "The USD/JPY pair has displayed a meaningful rebound after hitting a low of 136.30 in the Asian session. ", "On a rate hike announcement by the Fed, the USD/JPY is likely to be the major victim as the Fed-Bank of Japan (BOJ) policy divergence will escalate further. "
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).