(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bullish momentum. At 05:06 EST on Monday, 30 August, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 1.0802, 0.54% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF (EURCHF) Range
Regarding EUR/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.54% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.07 and 0.456% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.08.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.342% up from its 52-week low and 3.121% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.08%, a negative 0.17%, and a positive 0.26%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.13% (last week), 0.26% (last month), and 0.26% (last quarter), respectively.
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd dips to fresh lows near 1.1730, rebounds afterwards ahead of powell. According to FXStreet on Friday, 27 August, "A fresh bout of dollar strength sent EUR/USD to new daily highs in the 1.1730 area at the end of the week, just to bounce soon afterwards."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 27 August, "The dollar has been stabilizing ahead of the event, with EUR/USD trading above 1.1750, GBP/USD hovering around 1.37 and USD/JPY clinging to 110."
- Eur/usd price analysis: immediately to the upside is located 1.1800. According to FXStreet on Friday, 27 August, "In the meantime, the near-term outlook for EUR/USD is seen on the negative side while below the key 200-day SMA, today at 1.2001."
- Eur/usd climbs to daily highs near 1.1770, focus on Jackson hole. According to FXStreet on Friday, 27 August, "The European currency resumes the upside and lifts EUR/USD to new daily highs in the 1.1770 zone.", "The recovery in EUR/USD seems to have met initial and quite moderate hurdle in the proximity of 1.1780 for the time being, leaving intact the next target at the 1.1800 neighbourhood. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: 50-dma guards immediate upside around 1.1800. According to FXStreet on Sunday, 29 August, "To sum up, EUR/USD remains bullish even as 50-DMA challenges short-term upside moves.", "Even so, bullish MACD and a clear break of the 1.1760 resistance, now support, signals further upside of the EUR/USD buyers towards the previous month’s peak surrounding 1.1910."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).