(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) has been up by 0.96% for the last 10 sessions. At 08:06 EST on Wednesday, 7 December, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is $0.99.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.932% up from its 52-week low and 6.757% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.09%, a negative 0.02%, and a positive 0.38%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.18% (last week), 0.27% (last month), and 0.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd: there is a strong seasonal bias to be mindful of in December – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Monday, 5 December, "That said, the EUR/USD gains in October and November may mean this has already started.", "In the last ten years, EUR/USD has gained on eight occasions in December, by an impressive average of 1.5%."
- Eur/usd: rally to run out of steam around the 1.0600/1.0650 area – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 5 December, "Given the high sensitivity of EUR/USD to the eurozone’s terms of trade (which is primarily driven by energy prices), further upside risks for energy commodities equal downside risks for the Euro.", "This week, some Dollar stabilisation could make the EUR/USD rally run out of steam around the 1.0600/1.0650 area, and possibly lead to a more sustainable drop below 1.0450/1.0500."
- Eur/usd forex signal: more upside after crossing key resistance level – 05 December 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 5 December, "The four-hour chart shows that the EUR/USD price has been in a strong bullish trend in the past few days. ", "The EUR/USD price has been in a strong bullish trend in the past few weeks as the focus remains on the Federal Reserve. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: refreshes five-month high above 1.0550 on solid risk-on profile. According to FXStreet on Monday, 5 December, "The EUR/USD pair has refreshed its five-month high at 1.0549 in the Asian session. ", "The EUR/USD pair has shifted its business above the psychological resistance of 1.0500 after a breakout of the neutral channel formation on an hourly scale. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: immediately to the upside aligns 1.0614. According to FXStreet on Monday, 5 December, "Further upside in EUR/USD remains on the cards while above the 200-day SMA, today at 1.0362."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).