(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bearish momentum. At 10:06 EST on Friday, 23 September, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 0.9512, 1.0105% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF (EURCHF) Range
Concerning EUR/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.865% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.96 and 1.061% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.96.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.497% up from its 52-week low and 12.445% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.24%, a negative 0.03%, and a positive 0.34%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.31% (last week), 0.34% (last month), and 0.34% (last quarter), respectively.
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy: unchanged boj's policy to leave the path oper to test 150 – credit suisse. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 21 September, "Therefore, economists at Credit Suisse expect the USD/JPY pair to test the 150 level.", "Our base case is that the BoJ rolls this problem to its end-Oct meeting, which leaves USD/JPY likely to test 150.00 by the end of the week if the Fed strikes a hawkish stance again even in the face of threats of direct unilateral FX intervention by Japan."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: breaks above the 143.60 resistance, as buyers eye 145.00. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 21 September, "On the flip side, the USD/JPY first support would be the R1 daily pivot at 144.12. ", "Therefore, the USD/JPY is trading at 144.31, above the opening price by 0.41%, at the time of writing."
- Usd/jpy sticks to gains near one-week high, just above 144.00 ahead of fed decision. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 21 September, "The combination of supporting factors continues to act as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair higher.", "The USD/JPY pair reverses an intraday dip to the 143.35 area and moves back into positive territory for the third straight day on Wednesday. "
- Usd/jpy retreats from one-week high, downside seems limited ahead of FOMC decision. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 21 September, "This, in turn, will play a key role in influencing the USD price dynamics and help determine the near-term trajectory for the USD/JPY pair.", "The anti-risk flow is reinforced by a modest pullback in the US Treasury bond yields, which is seen as another factor exerting some downward pressure on the USD/JPY pair. "
- Breaking: usd/jpy jumps as BOJ keeps policy settings steady. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 22 September, "The yen saw a fresh selling wave on the expected BOJ announcement, driving the USD/JPY pair higher above 145.00. "
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).