(VIANEWS) – EUR/GBP (EURGBP) is currently on bearish momentum. At 20:06 EST on Sunday, 22 May, EUR/GBP (EURGBP) is at 0.8454, 1.26% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/GBP (EURGBP) Range
About EUR/GBP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.32% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.84 and 1.56% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.86.
EUR/GBP’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 3.047% up from its 52-week low and 2.491% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/GBP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.02%, a positive 0.11%, and a positive 0.34%, respectively.
EUR/GBP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.20% (last week), 0.37% (last month), and 0.34% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/GBP’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about EUR/GBP (EURGBP)
- Eur/gbp plummets below 0.8500 on UK retail sales, eurozone consumer confidence eyed. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "It’s worth noting that the lack of major disappointment from the UK data contributing heavily to the British GDP keeps EUR/GBP sellers hopeful.", "The previous support line from mid-April and the 10-DMA, respectively around 0.8500 and 0.8510 respectively, limit the short-term upside of the EUR/GBP prices. "
- Eur/gbp oscillates below 0.8500 ahead of UK retail sales and eurozone consumer confidence. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "The EUR/GBP pair is oscillating in a narrow range of 0.8482-0.8490 in the Asian session as investors are awaiting the release of the Retail Sales in the pound area and Consumer Confidence in the eurozone. "
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd is Marching lower from 1.0600 and braces to 1.0550s on a risk-on mood. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "The EUR/USD got a lift in the week on the back of further ECB hawkish expressions by the Governing Council (GC) members. ", "Friday’s price action leaves the EUR/USD exposed to selling pressure if EUR bears achieve a break below the 20-DMA. "
- Eur/usd could reach the 1.0650/70 area over the coming days – ING. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "This could drag EUR/USD back to the 1.0650/70 area over the coming days - helped by brief periods of calm in the external environment - but we would see this as a bear market bounce.", "Our core EUR/USD view for 2H22 is one of heightened volatility and probably EUR/USD getting close to parity in 3Q22 when expectations of the Fed tightening cycle could be at their zenith."
- Eur/usd skids to near 1.0550 as risk-on impulse fades, eurozone consumer confidence eyed. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "The EUR/USD pair has witnessed a minor fall after breaching the early Asian session’s consolidation formed in a narrow range of 1.0579-1.0588 as the risk-off impulse rebounded. "
More news about EUR/GBP (EURGBP).