(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 16:07 EST on Thursday, 12 May, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 133.2390, 2.4976% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.36% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $136.46 and 2.566% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $136.75.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 7.098% up from its 52-week low and 4.818% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.10%, a positive 0.01%, and a positive 0.54%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.24% (last week), 0.45% (last month), and 0.54% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: euro bulls eye an upside consolidation break, 140.00 looks likely. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "The EUR/JPY pair has surrendered half of its gains recorded in the first two hours of the early Asian session. "
- Eur/jpy juggles around 137.70 ahead of euro ZEW survey. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 10 May, "The EUR/JPY pair is consolidating in a narrow range of 137.46-137.80 as investors are awaiting the release of Europe’s ZEW Survey-Economic Sentiment, which dictates the deviation between the number of optimistic and pessimistic institutional investors. "
- Eur/jpy stuck around 137.30 ahead of ecb’s lagarde, Germany HICP eyed. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 11 May, "The EUR/JPY pair is displaying back and forth moves in a narrow range of 137.03-137.51 in the Asian session. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy retreats towards 130.00 on softer yields, focus on inflation. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 10 May, "A three-week-old ascending trend channel restricts short-term USD/JPY moves between 129.60 and 133.00.", "Also keeping the USD/JPY tight-lipped is the pullback in US Treasury yields and mildly positive market sentiment, not to forget the comments from Bank of Japan (BOJ) Executive Director Shinichi Uchida."
- Usd/jpy reverses from multi-year highs and falls to the 130.00 zone. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "The USD/JPY rose earlier on Monday to 131.34, reaching the highest level since 2002 and then lost strength. "
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: stability highest level in 20 years – 10 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 10 May, "Despite the varying numbers of jobs and wages in the United States of America, the price of the currency pair USD/JPY jumped to the resistance level of 131.35. ", "According to the technical analysis of the pair: There is no change in my technical view of the price performance of the USD/JPY currency pair, as the general trend is still bullish. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: stuck in a range above two-week-old ascending trend-line. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 10 May, "The USD/JPY pair lacked any firm direction on Tuesday and seesawed between tepid gains/minor losses through the first half of the European session. ", "Some follow-through buying should allow the USD/JPY pair to climb back to over a two-decade high, around the 131.35 region touched on Monday."
- Usd/jpy tracks options market optimism as bulls attack 131.00. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "Also keeping the USD/JPY buyers hopeful is the bullish outlook in the options market, as portrayed by the highest weekly risk reversal (RR) in six, the ratio between call and put premiums.", "Also, fears of worsening covid woes in China and the global leaders’ sanctions on Russia keep the USD/JPY on the front foot, mainly due to the US dollar’s safe-haven appeal."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).