(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 07:06 EST on Monday, 10 January, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 130.5500, 0.5644% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.2% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $130.81 and 0.566% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $131.29.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.362% up from its 52-week low and 2.665% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.21%, 0.12%, and 0.37%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.44% (last week), 0.38% (last month), and 0.37% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: upside bias looks unchanged so far. According to FXStreet on Friday, 7 January, "While above the 200-day SMA, today at 130.52, the outlook for EUR/JPY should point to extra gains."
- Eur/jpy eyes a test of key 131.50 resistance area, boosted back above 131.00 after hot eurozone inflation. According to FXStreet on Friday, 7 January, "As a result, EUR/JPY has rallied from Asia Pacific session levels under 131.00 to current levels in the 131.30 area, with bulls eyeing an imminent test of the key 131.50 balance area, which market this week’s top and was a key area f support turned resistance in late-October/mid-November.", "Much fanfare will likely be made if the German 10-year climbs back above the Japanese and such a move could well couple with EUR/JPY moving back towards Q4 2021 highs in the 133.50 area."
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy sticks to modest gains around 116.00, lacks follow-through as focus remains on NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 7 January, "The USD/JPY pair traded with a mild positive bias heading into the European session, albeit seemed struggling to capitalize on the move beyond the 116.00 mark.", "That said, retreating US Treasury bond yields kept the US dollar bulls on the defensive and capped the upside for the USD/JPY pair, at least for the time being."
- Usd/jpy holds steady near daily high, bulls looking to seize back control near 115.75 area. According to FXStreet on Monday, 10 January, "A combination of supporting factors assisted the USD/JPY pair to attract fresh buying near mid-115.00s on Monday and stall its recent pullback from a five-year top touched last week. ", "Apart from this, traders might take cues from the broader market risk sentiment to grab some short-term opportunities around the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy struggles at 116.00 after mixed US NFP report amid higher US t-bond yields. According to FXStreet on Friday, 7 January, "The USD/JPY fails to gain traction after a mixed US Nonfarm Payrolls report, trading under the 116.00 threshold during the New York session. ", "The USD/JPY 1-hour chart depicts the pair still has an upward bias, as long as the spot price remains above the 200-hour simple moving average (SMA), which lies at 115.43. "
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).