(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 08:06 EST on Monday, 20 September, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 128.1790, 0.57% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.467% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $128.78 and 0.69% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $129.07.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.391% up from its 52-week low and 4.433% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.05%, a positive 0.06%, and a positive 0.33%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.05% (last week), 0.23% (last month), and 0.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: downside pressure alleviated above 130.30. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 September, "The sustainable break below the 200-day SMA should shift the outlook for EUR/JPY to bearish (from constructive)."
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd price analysis: focus on two-month-old support near 1.1750. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 September, "Given the positive Momentum during the downside and the key moving average break, EUR/USD is likely to conquer the stated key support near 1.1750, which in turn will direct the sellers toward the yearly low near 1.1665. "
- When is the Michigan consumer sentiment index and how could it affect eur/usd?. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 September, "This, in turn, suggests that the path of least resistance for the EUR/USD remains to the downside and any further uptick from current levels is more likely to run out of steam rather quickly.", "Meanwhile, Yohay Elam offered a brief technical outlook for the EUR/USD pair: "The Relative Strength Index on the four-hour chart is above 30, thus outside oversold conditions. "
- Eur/usd to test August lows at 1.1664 on a break below 1.17 – OCBC. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 September, "Coupled with the strong US data, the EUR/USD fell through the 1.1800 support before finding its footing at 1.1750."
- Eur/usd set to edge lower towards the 1.15 level – danske bank. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 September, "Therefore, economists at Danske Bank continue to see downside risks to EUR/USD over the coming year, targeting 1.15 in 12 months.", "We view Fed’s push to tighten in light of these trends and continue to see downside risk to EUR/USD over the coming year, targeting 1.15 in 12M, 1.13 in 15M."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).