(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 18:09 EST on Wednesday, 6 October, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 128.4200, 0.65% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Concerning EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.591% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $129.18 and 0.732% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $129.37.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.589% up from its 52-week low and 4.253% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.17%, a negative 0.04%, and a positive 0.27%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.32% (last week), 0.27% (last month), and 0.27% (last quarter), respectively.
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: sellers aim for 78.6% fibonacci retracement. According to FXStreet on Monday, 4 October, "Following that, the double bottom near 127.90 will be a tough challenge for the EUR/JPY bears.", "level of 129.00 will need validation from 200-SMA level of 129.50 to direct the EUR/JPY bulls towards the 130.00 psychological magnet."
- Eur/jpy price analysis: failure at 129.00 could pave the way towards 127.50. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 5 October, "On the flip side, for EUR/JPY buyers, a daily break above the 200-DMA at 129.72 is required to regain control. ", "For the EUR/JPY to resume the downtrend, they will need a break below the October first low at 128.54. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy stays in positive territory above 111.00 on rising US t-bond yields. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 5 October, "After climbing above 112.00 for the first time in 2021 last week, the USD/JPY pair staged a deep correction and closed the previous three trading days in the negative territory. ", "Moreover, the benchmark 10-year US Treasury bond yield is holding near 1.5%, rising more than 1% on a daily basis and helping USD/JPY cling to daily gains."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 4 October, "The USD/JPY pair edged lower amid the poor performance of equities and lower government bond yields. "
- Usd/jpy clings to gains near session tops, above 111.00 mark amid stronger USD. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 5 October, "This, in turn, warrants some caution before confirming that the recent pullback from levels just above the 112.00 mark has run its course and placing fresh bullish bets around the USD/JPY pair.", "The USD/JPY pair maintained its bid tone heading into the European session and was last seen hovering near the top end of its daily trading range, around the 111.15-20 region."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).