(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 12:06 EST on Saturday, 21 August, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 128.3930, 0.91% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.264% up from its trailing 7 days low of $128.06 and 0.681% down from its trailing 7 days high of $129.27.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.567% up from its 52-week low and 4.274% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.04%, a negative 0.11%, and a positive 0.49%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.22% (last week), 0.31% (last month), and 0.49% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy steadies below 110.00 despite broad-based USD strength. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 August, "The USD/JPY pair rose to its highest level in nearly a week at 110.22 on Thursday but struggled to preserve its bullish momentum. ", "In the meantime, the 10-year US Treasury bond yield is down 1.1%, making it difficult for USD/JPY to capitalize on USD strength."
- Usd/jpy dives to fresh session lows, around mid-109.00s amid risk-off. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 August, "This was seen as another factor that contributed to the USD/JPY pair’s sharp decline. ", "Nevertheless, the USD/JPY pair, for now, seems to have stalled this week’s goodish rebound from the vicinity of the 109.00 mark and snapped two consecutive days of the winning streak. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: challenges 50-dma on its three-day uptrend. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 August, "The greenback bulls were just awaiting this confirmation for advancing further, which drove USD/JPY higher alongside.", "Technically, USD/JPY needs to crack the 50-Daily Moving Average (DMA) at 110.19 on a sustained basis to unleashing the recovery towards the August 13 highs of 110.46."
- Usd/jpy rises to test 110.00 ahead of the FOMC minutes. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 18 August, "We think USD/JPY has further to go, as the US economy outpaces Asia not least due to the stronger position in the vaccine race vs. particularly Japan. ", "The USD/JPY is testing the 110.00 level and also levels above the 20-day simple moving average. "
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 August, "This may test the current forecast that USD/JPY could push moderately higher on a 3 to 6 month view."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).