(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 13:06 EST on Saturday, 25 June, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 142.7190, 0.5198% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.641% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $141.81 and 0.451% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $142.08.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 14.718% up from its 52-week low and 1.04% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.38%, 0.19%, and 0.60%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.86% (last week), 0.69% (last month), and 0.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: bears to step in on bulls’ failure at 144.00, as a double top looms. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "The EUR/JPY depicts a negative divergence between the cross-currency price action and the Relative Strength Index (RSI), which is within an overbought territory. ", "If the EUR/JPY buyers fail to break above 144.01, a fall towards the June 21 daily low at 142.00."
- Eur/jpy price analysis: eurozone bulls need to surpass 144.30 to negate double top. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 23 June, "The EUR/JPY pair has rebounded firmly after a downside move to near 143.52 in the Asian session. "
- Eur/jpy consolidates around 142.00 ahead of Japan's inflation. According to FXStreet on Friday, 24 June, "The EUR/JPY pair gave a downside break of the consolidation formed in a minor range of 141.93-142.07 in the early Tokyo session, however, a follow-back reversal has turned the asset sideways again. "
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd price analysis: snaps two-day uptrend as bears approach 1.0490 support. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "However, a one-week-old ascending support line, near 1.0490 by the press time, challenges the EUR/USD pair’s nearly downside.", "It should be noted that the aforementioned triangle’s support and the previous weekly top, respectively around 1.0555 and 1.0600, could offer additional upside filters during the EUR/USD pair’s recovery."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "Amid risk-off sentiment and broad US dollar demand, EUR/USD is extending its weakness, with the above comments adding to the EUR’s plight."
- Eur/usd loses the faith and sinks below 1.0500. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "However, EUR/USD is still far away from exiting the woods and it is expected to remain at the mercy of dollar dynamics, geopolitical concerns and the Fed-ECB divergence, while higher German yields, persistent elevated inflation in the euro area and a decent pace of the economic recovery in the region are also supportive of an improvement in the mood around the euro.", "The appetite for the risk complex appears mitigated and forces EUR/USD to shed part of the recent ground and retreats to the area below 1.0500 the figure midweek."
- Eur/usd: bearish bias, to trade between 1.0200/1.0800 – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "The EUR/USD is recovering on Wednesday, trading near 1.0600, boosted amid a weaker dollar. ", "The main upside risk to our bearish EUR/USD bias could be triggered by a paring back of energy supply concerns in Europe. "
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).