(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 04:06 EST on Friday, 15 October, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 132.5800, 0.57% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.618% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $131.77 and 0.484% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $131.94.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 9.01% up from its 52-week low and 1.152% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.62%, 0.13%, and 0.28%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.62% (last week), 0.39% (last month), and 0.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about USD/JPY
- According to DailyFX on Tuesday, 12 October, "In the FX world, this has amounted to two very visible themes: US Dollar strength and Japanese Yen weakness, creating a strong breakout in USD/JPY that’s seen the pair jump up to fresh two-year-highs. "
- According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 12 October, "In the Forex market, the USD/JPY rose very strongly yesterday, reaching as high at 113.48 - another new 2.5-year high. "
- Usd/jpy retreats further from multi-year tops, depressed below mid-113.00s. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 October, "This, along with the US bond yields and the broader market risk sentiment, would provide a fresh impetus to the USD/JPY pair.", "This, in turn, extended some support to the safe-haven Japanese yen and turned out to be a key factor that exerted pressure on the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: testing a 3-year high – 12 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 12 October, "On the daily chart, the recent gains of the USD/JPY were enough to push the technical indicators to overbought levels, and unless the dollar goes higher, we may witness profit-taking soon. ", "The USD/JPY therefore rushed towards the 113.41 resistance, its highest in three years, and settled around the 113.25 level as of this writing."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: eases from multi-year tops, bulls pause near ascending channel resistance. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 12 October, "That said, the risk-off impulse in the markets underpinned the safe-haven Japanese yen and kept a lid on any further gains for the USD/JPY pair, at least for now.", "From current levels, the trend-channel hurdle, around the 113.50-60 region, could act as a headwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).