(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 15:09 EST on Sunday, 7 August, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 137.4530, 0.8385% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.017% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $137.43 and 0.009% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $137.44.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 10.485% up from its 52-week low and 4.691% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: buyers and sellers face off as a doji emerges around 136.20. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "Therefore, due to the uptrend preceding the chart pattern, the EUR/JPY might dip towards 136.00 due to its neutral-to-downward bias.", "The EUR/JPY daily chart illustrates the formation of a doji, as Thursday’s price action, even though was large, neither buyers/sellers capitalized on each other weaknesses. "
- Eur/jpy price analysis: establishes above 20-ema, 137.00 a key hurdle. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The EUR/JPY pair is aiming gradually higher after a bullish open test-drive move in the Asian session. "
- Eur/jpy jumps to weekly highs near 137.90 after NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The EUR/JPY jumped following the release of a better-than-expected US employment report. ", "On Friday, EUR/JPY is rising for the fourth consecutive day boosted after the release of US employment data. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy extends losses below 134.00 on lower consensus for US NFP. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "They forecast the USD/JPY pair at 135 by the end of the third quarter and at 132 by year-end."
- Usd/jpy regains 133.00 as firmer yields battle recession woes, China-linked fears ahead of US NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "Looking forward, USD/JPY traders should pay attention to the risk catalysts and yields ahead of the US Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) for July, expected 250K versus 372K prior, for clear directions."
- Usd/jpy holds comfortably above 133.00 mark, upside seems capped as traders await NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The USD/JPY pair attracts some buying near the mid-132.00s on Friday and reverses a part of the previous day’s decline. ", "The popularly known NFP report will influence the USD price dynamics and provide a fresh directional impetus to the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy: rapid move higher should receive careful attention – 04 August 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 4 August, "If the USD/JPY can maintain its current values near the 134.000 level, this consolidation may be a sign financial houses are awaiting more insight from U.", "Traders who thought the perceived ‘overbought’ days of the USD/JPY were coming to an end, and wagered on a one way direction downwards should pause to reconsider their strategy."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).