(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 15:10 EST on Sunday, 15 May, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 134.5820, 0.9822% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
About EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.019% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $133.22 and 0.801% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $133.51.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 8.177% up from its 52-week low and 3.859% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy price analysis: recovery remains elusive below 129.50. According to FXStreet on Friday, 13 May, "Alternatively, pullback moves may initially aim for the 38.2% Fibo level surrounding 127.50 before the 200-SMA challenge the USD/JPY sellers near 127.10. ", "Hence, USD/JPY moves aren’t likely to be entertaining until staying between 126.90 and 129.50."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: plunges to mid-127.00s, over two-week low amid risk-off. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 12 May, "The prevalent risk-off mood boosted the traditional safe-haven Japanese yen and exerted heavy downward pressure on the USD/JPY pair. ", "The USD/JPY pair added to the previous day’s modest losses and witnessed heavy follow-through selling on Thursday. "
- Usd/jpy set to challenge the 135.15 high – CIBC. According to FXStreet on Friday, 13 May, "In the view of economists at CIBC Capital Markets, 10-year UST-JGB spreads risk testing 300bps - which should allow USD/JPY to test the 135.15 high prior to any JPY reversal.", "As 10-year UST-JGB spreads risk testing towards 300bps, this supports the notion of the 2002 USD/JPY high at 135.15 being tested prior to any JPY reversal."
- Usd/jpy weakens further below 129.00 mark, over two-week low amid risk-off. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 12 May, "Apart from this, technical selling below the 100-period SMA support, around mid-129.00s, was seen as another factor that contributed to the USD/JPY pair’s downfall. ", "A combination of factors exerted heavy pressure on the USD/JPY pair for the second successive day on Thursday and dragged spot prices further away from over a two-decade high touched earlier this week. "
- Usd/jpy tracks downbeat yields to drop further below 130.00. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 12 May, "Although a clear downside break of a six-week-old ascending trend line keeps USD/JPY bears hopeful, the 100-SMA and April 19-20 swing high surrounding 129.40 restricts the pair’s immediate downside."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).