(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 13:08 EST on Friday, 1 July, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 140.6400, 1.1318% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Concerning EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.062% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $142.15 and 1.174% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $142.31.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 13.046% up from its 52-week low and 2.482% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.08%, 0.16%, and 0.57%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.34% (last week), 0.70% (last month), and 0.57% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy aims to recapture 144.00 ahead of ECB lagarde’s speech. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 28 June, "The EUR/JPY pair is oscillating in a minor range of 143.17-143.36 in early Tokyo. "
- Eur/jpy rebounds from 143.10 despite robust Japan retail sales data, Germany HICP eyed. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 29 June, "The EUR/JPY pair has attracted some significant bids despite the release of the higher-than-expected Japan’s Retail Trade. "
- Eur/jpy faces barricades around 143.30 despite weak Japan’s unemployment data. According to FXStreet on Friday, 1 July, "The EUR/JPY pair is sensing barricades around 143.30 despite the increment in Japan’s Unemployment Rate. "
News about EUR/USD
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 28 June, "Amidst a bevy of ECB policymakers speaking on inflation and policy lately, EUR/USD is digesting the comments, currently trading flat at 1.0585."
- Eur/usd forex signal: ascending triangle signals more upside – 28 June 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 28 June, "The EUR/USD pair rose to an important resistance level after a hawkish statement by Christine Lagarde. ", "The EUR/USD pair rose as Christine Lagarde of the European Central Bank made a statement during the American session."
- Eur/usd to struggle to extend its recovery – commerzbank. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 28 June, "However, the risk in EUR/USD remains at the lower end, in the view of economists at Commerzbank."
- Eur/usd price analysis: rebounds inside bearish triangle, looks to regain 1.0600. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 28 June, "However, the aforementioned triangle’s resistance line, neat 1.0610, could challenge the EUR/USD pair’s further upside.", "On the flip side, a break of the immediate support line, near 1.0570 at the latest, won’t convince the EUR/USD bears as the triangle’s lower line and the 50-SMA act as additional downside filters to challenge the downside momentum around 1.0540 and 1.0530 respectively."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).