(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 15:10 EST on Sunday, 7 August, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 137.4530, 1.23% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
About EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.885% up from its trailing 14 days low of $134.91 and 1.61% down from its trailing 14 days high of $139.70.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 10.485% up from its 52-week low and 4.691% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: buyers and sellers face off as a doji emerges around 136.20. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "The EUR/JPY 1-hour chart depicts price action contracting, trapped between the 200 and the 50-hour EMA, meaning that prices could remain sideways or it’s going to break outside the range. ", "Therefore, due to the uptrend preceding the chart pattern, the EUR/JPY might dip towards 136.00 due to its neutral-to-downward bias."
- Eur/jpy price analysis: establishes above 20-ema, 137.00 a key hurdle. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The EUR/JPY pair is aiming gradually higher after a bullish open test-drive move in the Asian session. "
- Eur/jpy jumps to weekly highs near 137.90 after NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The EUR/JPY jumped following the release of a better-than-expected US employment report. ", "On Friday, EUR/JPY is rising for the fourth consecutive day boosted after the release of US employment data. "
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd corrects to near 1.0230 after displaying exhaustion signals, US NFP in focus. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "The EUR/USD pair has given a downside break of the inventory distribution formed in a narrow range of 1.0243-1.0254 in early Tokyo and has corrected to near 1.0230. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: further upside hinges on 1.0200 breakout. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "However, a convergence of the 10-DMA and previous support line from July 14, around 1.0200, Will be an important resistance for the EUR/USD buyers to retake control.", "Alternatively, the 21-DMA support level of 1.0157 restricts immediate support ahead of the 1.0100 mark, a break of which could quickly redirect the EUR/USD bears towards the yearly low near 0.9950."
- Eur/usd displays volatility contraction, hovers around 1.0170 ahead of US NFP data. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "The EUR/USD pair is auctioning in a minute range of 1.0155-1.0176 as investors are shifting their focus to the US Nonfarm payrolls (NFP), which will release on Friday. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: retreats from two-month-old resistance towards 1.0200. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "With this, the EUR/USD prices are likely to witness further downside towards the 1.0200 threshold before the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level of the June-July downturn challenges the bears around 1.0145.", "It’s worth noting that, the EUR/USD run-up beyond 1.0270 needs validation from the monthly horizontal resistance area, around 1.0280 to give control to the bulls."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).