(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 15:06 EST on Tuesday, 17 May, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 136.4240, 1.3122% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
About EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.446% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $134.48 and 1.257% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $134.73.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 9.658% up from its 52-week low and 2.543% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.45%, a negative 0.05%, and a positive 0.57%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.81% (last week), 0.53% (last month), and 0.57% (last quarter), respectively.
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: approaches the neckline of the head-and-shoulders pattern around 134.70s. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "However, the head-and-shoulders pattern remains intact unless EUR/JPY bulls reclaim the abovementioned area.", "The EUR/JPY remains downward pressured and is testing the 50-day moving average (DMA) at 134.79. "
- Eur/jpy oscillates around 134.60 as investors await eurozone GDP. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 17 May, "The EUR/JPY pair is displaying an extreme volatility contraction in the Asian session. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy crosses 129.00 as yields recover ahead of US retail sales, fed’s powell. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 17 May, "Should Powell manages to do that, the USD/JPY may witness fresh downside pressure.", "A convergence of the 10-DMA and weekly resistance line, around 129.65-70, appears a tough nut to crack for short-term USD/JPY buyers. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: bulls have the upper hand above 23.6% fibo./129.00 mark. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "The USD/JPY pair attracted some dip-buying near the 128.70 region on Monday and turned positive for the second straight day. ", "Failure to defend the said support levels would make the USD/JPY pair vulnerable to retesting mid-127.00s (38.2% Fibo.)."
- Usd/jpy spikes back closer to mid-129.00s, lacks follow-through buying. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "This, along with the US bond yields and the broader risk sentiment, should allow traders to grab some short-term opportunities around the USD/JPY pair.", "This, in turn, saw the benchmark 10-year yields retreat from the recent peak of 3.20%, which kept the US dollar bulls on the defensive and kept a lid on any meaningful gains for the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy struggles at around 130.00 and slips towards 129.00s on falling US yields. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Ahead in the week, April’s Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Building Permits, and Initial Jobless Claims would offer some fresh impetus to USD/JPY traders regarding the economic conditions of the US.", "Since last Thursday, May 12, the USD/JPY broke below a one-and-a-half month-old upslope trendline, right at the 130.00 mark. "
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).