(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Everipedia (IQ-USD) is 23.48% down at 08:01 EST Saturday, 4 December which is 1822.85% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Everipedia is 28195642, 22.42% above its average volume of 23030183.08.
Everipedia’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.51%, 0.45%, and 3.64%, respectively.
Everipedia’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.67% (last week), 2.89% (last month), and 3.64% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Everipedia’s current market cap is at 143862756. Total supply is at 21,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 21,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 10,021,453,884.93.
Currently, Everipedia (IQ-USD) has 122800 Twitter followers and 3805 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 47 forks, 146 stars, and 38 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Everipedia’s current value is at $0.01 which is 80.06% below its all time high of $0.07 at Monday, 16 July.
Everipedia’s current value is at $0.01 which is 2188.97% above its all time low of $0.07 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Qanon proponent ron watkins asks for Bitcoin donations to run for congress. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "For this reason, he plans to use Bitcoin "to prove to the haters that we can raise money.", "What Happened:Watkins is running for a seat in U.S. House of Representatives to represent Arizona’s 1st Congressional District and wants to finance it through Bitcoin donations, according to a Thursday Decryptreport."
- Order food delivery with grubhub to earn free Bitcoin: here's the details. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "Food delivery is a ritual for many and Bitcoin rewards make Bitcoin a part of that ritual," Lolli CEO and co-founderAlex Adelman said.", "Offering Bitcoin as a reward could be one way for GrubHub to appeal more to users who use food delivery and gain share. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to undulate – 02 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 2 December, "With that being said, I think it is probably only a matter of time before Bitcoin does rally, if for no other reason than some people are using it as a hedge against inflation.", "Nonetheless, there is nothing on this chart that even remotely suggests that you should be shorting Bitcoin anytime soon."
- Metaverse coins surpass Bitcoin gains this year, macro hive says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "They also show the growing performance gap between Bitcoin and still-proliferating alternative tokens.", "Apart from the Bitcoin index, which just tracks the value of that digital asset, each index is made up five coins."
- Another one bites the dust: SEC rejects wisdomtree's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "What Happened: Bloomberg Intelligence ETF analyst James Seyffart wrote in a Thursday tweet that the SEC sent "another Bitcoin ETF denial letter." This time it was to WisdomTree. ", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied yet another Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) spot market exchange-traded fund (ETF) application, after approving multiple Bitcoin futures-based ETF applications."
More news about Everipedia (IQ-USD).