(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) is 20.51% up at 02:50 EST Wednesday, 15 September which is 1404.53% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Fantom (FTM) is 713005626, 217.7% above its average volume of 224425408.44.
Fantom (FTM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.46%, 6.00%, and 7.41%, respectively.
Fantom (FTM)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.39% (last week), 9.84% (last month), and 7.41% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Fantom (FTM)’s current market cap is at 3565617415. Total supply is at 3,175,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 3,175,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 2,541,152,731.01.
Currently, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) has 141129 Twitter followers and 12701 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 48 forks, 131 stars, and 23 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $1.41 which is 27.05% below its all time high of $1.92 at Thursday, 9 September.
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $1.41 which is 73661.86% above its all time low of $1.92 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Fantom (FTM)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "Bitcoin futures-based products are not a necessary interim step before a Bitcoin ETP," Fidelity said in the presentation. ", "Fidelity Investments urged the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to approve its Bitcoin exchange-traded fund in a private meeting, listing the virtues of an idea that the regulator has been slow to embrace."
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Lastly, it is also worth mentioning that their high ambition, accompanied by having time on their side (long way to retirement), these generations are willing to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin to see how it plays out.", "The increased price surge, accompanied by mounting institutional interest, highlighted how small portfolio holders are now more than ever interested in Bitcoin and other digital assets."
- Exclusive: could Bitcoin mining stocks offer better investment opportunity than buying Bitcoin?. According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 14 September, "Bit Digital has an investing strategy that sets it apart from other Bitcoin miners and allows the company to drive higher returns on invested capital, he said.", "Mining stocks create an opportunity for investors toinvest in Bitcoin at a much lower cost basis than if they were to buy the asset itself, Bullet said."
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD).