(VIANEWS) – Fetch.ai (FET-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 27.41% in the last 24 hours. At 20:50 EST on Wednesday, 22 September, Fetch.ai (FET-USD) is at $0.7500.
Today’s last reported volume for Fetch.ai is 67098832, 48.12% above its average volume of 45299198.98.
All-Time High and Low
Fetch.ai’s current value is at $0.75, 35.55% below its all-time high of $1.17 on Wednesday, 8 September.
Fetch.ai’s current value is at $0.75, 9145.25% above its all time low of $1.17 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Fetch.ai’s current market cap is 521218424.
Currently, Fetch.ai (FET-USD) has 78926 Twitter followers and 5222 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 13 forks, 23 stars, and 11 subscribers.
Fetch.ai’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.35%, a positive 1.38%, and a positive 6.27%, respectively.
Fetch.ai’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.08% (last week), 7.66% (last month), and 6.27% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Power of 'hodling:' 9-year old dormant Bitcoin wallet springs into action as its value surges 345618%. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "An ancient and dormant cryptocurrency wallet containing Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) worth nearly $28.35 million has seen a sudden movement.", "What Happened: The movement in the Bitcoin wallet was first noted by Decrypt on Sunday, which reported that the wallethad laid dormant for nearly nine years, citing data from Blockchain.com."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin end the week on lackluster note as stablecoin-regulations take center stage in Washington. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Why It Matters: After showing strength on Saturday, Bitcoin has taken a comfortable rangebound position against the dollar and is hovering around the $47,000 mark.", "On the altcoin side, Litecoin Foundation director Jay Milla said that the number of active addresses on Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Dogecoin."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin cash decreases more than 4% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "Over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash’s (CRYPTO: BCH) price has fallen 4.42% to $524.17. ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Did henry ford predict the rise of Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Why It’s Important: Bitcoin creatorSatoshi Nakamoto released the white paper for Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) in 2008 outlining the creation of a currency created from proof-of-work mining."
- Ethereum classic suffers from relationship to Bitcoin, general markets — but all hope isn't lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC) plummeteddown almost 10% on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH),which were trading down over 7% and 8%, respectively.", "The crypto markets have also begun to trade in correlation with the overall markets this year due to Bitcoin and a number of altcoins being adopted by companies such as SquareInc (NYSE:SQ) and PayPal HoldingsInc (NASDAQ:PYPL)."
More news about Fetch.ai (FET-USD).