(VIANEWS) – Flow (FLOW) (FLOW-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.50% in the last 7 days. At 10:50 EST on Tuesday, 19 October, Flow (FLOW) (FLOW-USD) is at $13.0700.
Today’s last reported volume for Flow (FLOW) is 120587465, 3.64% above its average volume of 116350514.66.
All-Time High and Low
Flow (FLOW)’s current value is at $13.07, 69.09% below its all-time high of $42.4 on Monday, 5 April.
Flow (FLOW)’s current value is at $13.07, 164.75% above its all time low of $42.4 on Wednesday, 27 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Flow (FLOW)’s current market cap is 3995153648.
Currently, Flow (FLOW) (FLOW-USD) has 101996 Twitter followers.
Flow (FLOW)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.60%, a negative 0.99%, and a positive 4.93%, respectively.
Flow (FLOW)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.41% (last week), 4.82% (last month), and 4.93% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Flow (FLOW)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin futures ETF opens with gain and explosive trading volume. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin gained as much as 3.1% to trade around $63,274, slightly below its April record highs of just under $65,000.", "Some analysts are already bullish on BITO’s prospects — the futures-based Bitcoin ETF could attract more than $50 billion in inflows in its first year given the hype around it, according to noted Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors."
- Valkyrie Bitcoin strategy etf's ticker symbol is a trading strategy: BTFD. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF, one of a group of exchange-traded funds investing in bitcoin that are expected to launch imminently after receiving Securities and Exchange Commission approval, has a humorous ticker: BTFD. ", "The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF will invest in bitcoin futures rather than the underlying cryptocurrency and has annual operating expenses of 0.95%."
- Exclusive: OLB group subsidiary dmint initiates Bitcoin mining with 100 antminers. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "The OLB Group, Inc (NASDAQ:OLB) said Tuesday that its wholly owned subsidiary DMint, Inc has begun mining Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) with 100 cryptocurrency mining computers."
- You can already trade Bitcoin futures through a commodity ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, "The actively managed WisdomTree Enhanced Commodity Strategy Fund, ticker GCC, has added a roughly 3% allocation to cash-settled Bitcoin futures traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the money manager said. ", "ProShares is preparing to launch its Bitcoin futures fund on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday. "
- Bitcoin optimism offers potential Tesla options trade, RBC says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 17 October, "Both stocks are up at a time when Bitcoin has gained due to optimism about approval of a U.S. exchange-traded fund, RBC derivatives strategist Amy Wu Silverman wrote in a note Saturday. ", "Tesla holds some Bitcoin on its balance sheet but is far less linked to the crypto for its corporate fate."
More news about Flow (FLOW) (FLOW-USD).