(VIANEWS) – Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 72.31% in the last 24 hours. At 23:50 EST on Thursday, 16 September, Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) is at $0.1077.
Today’s last reported volume for Gala (GALA) is 2710569875, 11924.38% above its average volume of 22542276.94.
All-Time High and Low
Gala (GALA)’s current value is at $0.11, 26.34% below its all-time high of $0.14 on Thursday, 16 September.
Gala (GALA)’s current value is at $0.11, 76118.48% above its all time low of $0.14 on Monday, 28 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Gala (GALA)’s current market cap is at 774425467. The total supply is 35,456,872,835.75, maximum supply is 50,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 7,542,496,572.32.
Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) Range
About Gala (GALA)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 79.56% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0600 and 23.04% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.1400.
Currently, Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) has 54175 Twitter followers.
Gala (GALA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.64%, a positive 0.05%, and a positive 7.37%, respectively.
Gala (GALA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.43% (last week), 5.35% (last month), and 7.37% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "But Gensler signaled this year that he could be open to a Bitcoin ETF as long as it complies with the strictest rules for mutual funds — in contrast to most applications, including Fidelity’s, which are filed under 1930s laws that allow stock exchanges to list the products. ", "Fidelity Investments urged the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to approve its Bitcoin exchange-traded fund in a private meeting, listing the virtues of an idea that the regulator has been slow to embrace."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to respect 50-day EMA – 15 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 15 September, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Tuesday to show continued respect for the 50-day EMA which sits just below. "
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The first goal for the bulls will be to erase the losses from when the crypto markets flash crashed just prior to El Salvador adopting Bitcoin as legal tender.", "On Tuesday Bitcoin reacted to the support level, rose4% higher and busted through the descending trendline that had been holding it down since Sept. 8. "
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when microstrategy first bought it, here's how much you would have now. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Microstrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) has emerged as the largest corporate holder of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) but what if you had purchased $1,000 worth of the apex cryptocurrency on the same day as it did.", "Saylor said referencing Bitcoin on Monday, "slow and steady wins the race."
- Bitcoin ATM burned in El Salvador amid anti-bukele protests. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 15 September, "El Salvador adopted Bitcoin last week and the government has proposed more than 200 changes to the constitution including eliminating a ban on presidential re-election.", "Anti-government marchers in El Salvador took to the streets Wednesday, the nation’s bicentennial, to protest the adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender and recent moves by President Nayib Bukele to consolidate power."
More news about Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD).