(VIANEWS) – Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 22.28% in the last 6 hours. At 08:50 EST on Friday, 17 September, Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) is at $0.0933.
Today’s last reported volume for Gala (GALA) is 2023524683, 8030.34% above its average volume of 24888539.42.
All-Time High and Low
Gala (GALA)’s current value is at $0.09, 31.71% below its all-time high of $0.14 on Thursday, 16 September.
Gala (GALA)’s current value is at $0.09, 70566.64% above its all time low of $0.14 on Monday, 28 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Gala (GALA)’s current market cap is at 718217805. The total supply is 35,456,872,835.75, maximum supply is 50,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 7,542,496,572.32.
Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) Range
About Gala (GALA)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.7% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.0900 and 15.15% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.1100.
Currently, Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD) has 54175 Twitter followers.
Gala (GALA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.64%, a positive 0.05%, and a positive 7.37%, respectively.
Gala (GALA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.43% (last week), 5.35% (last month), and 7.37% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Is south korea's regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time."
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "Firms should be able to meet investor demand for direct exposure to Bitcoin" through ETFs registered under those 1930s laws, "because the Bitcoin market has matured and can support them.", "Several firms are competing to launch Bitcoin or Bitcoin futures-based ETFs, which crypto enthusiasts view as a key step to broadening the virtual currency’s reach. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin turn A shade of red while minor cryptos strike major gains as 'it's definitely altcoin season'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded 0.99% lower at $47,537.64 over 24 hours. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Proponent And El Salvador President Nayib Bukele Is On Time’s 100 Most Influential People List Alongside Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - But Not For The Right Reasons"
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "The firm also highlighted the enhanced demand for a Bitcoin ETF from retail investors, pointing to figures like the growth in crypto account holders from 35 million in 2018 to over 100 million in 2020.", "During the meeting, the Fidelity executives presented a number of reasons why the U.S. regulator should approve a Bitcoin ETF, while also making a case for its own yet-to-be-approved application - the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust."
- You can earn up to 7.5% interest on Bitcoin. is it worth the risk?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Each entity uses the borrowed crypto assets for its business functions - market-making on its own platform, hedging against Bitcoin prices or liquidity.", "High-yielding cryptocurrency accounts offer outlandish returns of up to 7.5% on Bitcoin and can help you make the most of your crypto assets."
More news about Gala (GALA) (GALA-USD).