(VIANEWS) – Gas (GAS) (GAS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 24.70% in the last 6 hours. At 19:51 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Gas (GAS) (GAS-USD) is at $5.2000.
Today’s last reported volume for Gas (GAS) is 78608487, 368.86% above its average volume of 16765655.25.
All-Time High and Low
Gas (GAS)’s current value is at $5.2, 94.35% below its all-time high of $91.94 on Monday, 15 January.
Gas (GAS)’s current value is at $5.2, 736.77% above its all time low of $91.94 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Gas (GAS)’s current market cap is 69198175.
Currently, Gas (GAS) (GAS-USD) has 433768 Twitter followers and 115994 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 979 forks, 3359 stars, and 390 subscribers.
Gas (GAS)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.02%, a negative 0.16%, and a positive 2.71%, respectively.
Gas (GAS)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.49% (last week), 2.77% (last month), and 2.71% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Gas (GAS)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "Sotiriou said fundamentals for Bitcoin "could not be stronger right now." He cited Intel Corporation’s (NASDAQ:INTC) announcement regarding the reveal of an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining ASIC at the upcoming IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference next month as one such positive development surrounding the apex coin.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin is "floating" between support at $40,000 and resistance near the $45,000 mark, according to Craig Erlam, a senior market analyst at OANDA."
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said that while Bitcoin looked shaky, nothing has changed and he is still waiting for a "big liquidation candle." He added it would not be bad for Bitcoin to fall to the $37,000 level.", "Cowen noted on his YouTube channel Bitcoin could rise to the $50,000 level if it held the $40,000 range. "
- Bitcoin May be plunging hard, but look who's buying the dip. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 22 January, "Meanwhile, another user supported the Bitcoin purchase and said the president is seeingthe big picture, while others don’t understand Bitcoin is a long-term asset.", "The country has also made plans to build a Bitcoin city, financing the construction by the issuance of a $1 billion Bitcoin Bond."
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
More news about Gas (GAS) (GAS-USD).