(VIANEWS) – GateToken (GT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.24% in the last 7 days. At 13:51 EST on Wednesday, 20 October, GateToken (GT-USD) is at $5.2900.
Today’s last reported volume for GateToken is 9181044, 64.17% below its average volume of 25625337.25.
All-Time High and Low
GateToken’s current value is at $5.29, 58.5% below its all-time high of $12.94 on Wednesday, 12 May.
GateToken’s current value is at $5.29, 1985.53% above its all time low of $12.94 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
GateToken’s current market cap is 866564444.
GateToken’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 2.16%, a negative 0.25%, and a positive 3.69%, respectively.
GateToken’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.16% (last week), 3.67% (last month), and 3.69% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GateToken’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- New Bitcoin ETF creates more options for crypto leverage. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "Retail-YOLO types will be able to trade calls on Bitcoin for the first time in regulated financial markets. ", "As the Bitcoin rally nears records and takes Wall Street by storm, crypto bulls and bears can now jack up their bets with derivatives on the newly minted futures ETF — the latest industry watershed."
- U.S. oil fund shows challenge facing Bitcoin futures etfs: chart. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "U.S. exchange-traded funds investing in Bitcoin futures may struggle to track the digital currency’s performance over time, if past precedents are any guide. "
- Dogecoin leads major-crypto pack, Bitcoin faces profit-taking test and ethereum sits on the sideline. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "Meanwhile, the majority of long-term holders of Bitcoin are now sitting on profits, as per a Glassnode blog.", "The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), traded marginally higher by 0.31% at $61,143.81 over 24 hours. "
- You can already trade Bitcoin futures through a commodity ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, "The crypto world is abuzz over the idea of an exchange-traded fund that tracks Bitcoin futures. ", "ProShares is preparing to launch its Bitcoin futures fund on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday. "
- 99.02% of all Bitcoin supply in profit: glassnode. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "This metric compares the magnitude of profitable volume spent on-chain (assumed sell pressure), to the value that investors have stored in Bitcoin (sum of all coin value at the price when it was last spent)," explained Glassnode in its weekly newsletter.", "But, withjust 0.98% of circulating supply spent at higher pricesand high levels of open interest in Bitcoin futures markets, some market participants are wary of a potential price correction could soon be underway."
More news about GateToken (GT-USD).