(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 08:09 EST on Thursday, 12 May, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is at 1.1727, 0.7198% up since the last session’s close.
GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) Range
Regarding GBP/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.747% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.16 and 0.67% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.16.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.7% up from its 52-week low and 3.782% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.39%, a negative 0.13%, and a positive 0.34%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.43% (last week), 0.32% (last month), and 0.34% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy pares intraday gains to its highest level since April 2002, downside seems limited. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "Nevertheless, the fundamental backdrop remains tilted firmly in favour of the USD bulls and supports prospects for the emergence of some dip-buying around the USD/JPY pair. ", "The USD/JPY pair surrendered a major part of its intraday gains and dropped to the lower end of its daily trading range, around the 130.75-130.70 area during the early North American session."
- Usd/jpy fades bounce off weekly low past-130.00 with eyes on US inflation. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 11 May, "Looking forward, Fedspeak may entertain USD/JPY traders and so do the aforementioned risk catalysts but the US inflation numbers for April, expected 8.1% YoY versus 8.5% prior, will be crucial to watch. ", "A two-week-old ascending triangle formation restricts short-term USD/JPY moves between 130.00 and 131.35. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: bulls flirt with 131.00 inside weekly rising wedge. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "In addition to the overbought RSI and the wedge’s resistance around 131.20, the previous multi-year high of 131.25, will also act as nearby upside filters to challenge USD/JPY bulls.", "Should the USD/JPY prices rally beyond 131.25, the upward trajectory can slowly approach the year 2002’s high surrounding 135.20."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: stuck in a range above two-week-old ascending trend-line. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 10 May, "Some follow-through buying should allow the USD/JPY pair to climb back to over a two-decade high, around the 131.35 region touched on Monday.", "That said, the risk-on impulse undermined the safe-haven Japanese yen and extended some support to the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy tracks options market optimism as bulls attack 131.00. According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "Also keeping the USD/JPY buyers hopeful is the bullish outlook in the options market, as portrayed by the highest weekly risk reversal (RR) in six, the ratio between call and put premiums.", "Also, fears of worsening covid woes in China and the global leaders’ sanctions on Russia keep the USD/JPY on the front foot, mainly due to the US dollar’s safe-haven appeal."
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).