(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 02:07 EST on Tuesday, 27 September, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is at 1.1206, 0.8687% up since the last session’s close.
GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) Range
Regarding GBP/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.937% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.11 and 0.638% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.11.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 3.635% up from its 52-week low and 8.057% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.08%, a negative 0.17%, and a positive 0.30%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.30% (last week), 0.39% (last month), and 0.30% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about EUR/USD
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 26 September, "As of writing, EUR/USD was trading at 0.9675, where it was down 0.2% on a daily basis."
- Eur/usd price analysis: bears retain control at two-decade low. According to FXStreet on Monday, 26 September, "However, the EUR/USD bulls will have to cross the upper line of the bearish channel from March, around 1.0015 by the press time, to convince the buyers to take entry.", "Overall, EUR/USD bears keep the reins but the corrective pullback towards 0.9830 can’t be ruled out."
- According to FXStreet on Sunday, 25 September, "The polls fail to impress EUR/USD bulls as it remains pressured at 20-year low around 0.9675 by the press time."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 26 September, "The EUR/USD pair showed no immediate reaction to these remarks and was last seen trading virtually unchanged on the day slightly below 0.9700."
- Eur/usd signal: still bearish after the italian election – 26 September 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 26 September, "The EUR/USD pair continued falling as Italians propelled Giorgia Meloni to become the prime minister following the recent resignation of Mario Draghi. ", "The four-hour chart shows that the EUR/USD price has been in a strong bearish trend in the past few weeks. "
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).