(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 10:08 EST on Thursday, 29 September, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is at 1.1282, 0.9322% up since the last session’s close.
GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) Range
About GBP/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.066% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.12 and 0.912% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.12.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.337% up from its 52-week low and 7.434% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.55%, a negative 0.26%, and a positive 0.33%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.55% (last week), 0.41% (last month), and 0.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy: sword fight risks cutting speculators to shreds – 27 September 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 27 September, "Nervous and Fragile Global Conditions is an Opportunity but also a WarningThe USD/JPY remains elevated and if support near the 144.000 is sustained, this could cause speculators to believe another leg up can be pursued.", "This battle in the USD/JPY is being played by large financial institutions that are betting against the BoJ and have the money and time to undertake the fight."
- Usd/jpy to remain elevated for now, pressure on yen to wear off over coming months – danske bank. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 27 September, "The key driver of USD/JPY remains the outlook for the global economy and US treasury yields."
- Usd/jpy remains on the defensive, downside seems cushioned ahead of US macro data. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 27 September, "Traders will further take cues from the broader risk sentiment to grab short-term opportunities around the USD/JPY pair.", "This, in turn, assists the USD/JPY pair to hold its neck above the 144.00 mark, at least for the time being."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 27 September, "The dollar advanced against safe-haven currencies, with USD/CHF now trading at around 0.9920 and USD/JPY at 144.85."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: triple top emerges in the one-hour chart, targets 143.30. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 28 September, "The USD/JPY daily chart depicts the pair as neutral-downward biased once Tuesday’s price action printed a doji. ", "At the time of writing, the USD/JPY is trading at 143.99, below its opening price by 0.57%."
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).