(VIANEWS) – Hathor (HTR) (HTR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 20.94% in the last 6 hours. At 14:01 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Hathor (HTR) (HTR-USD) is at $0.6428.
Today’s last reported volume for Hathor (HTR) is 19692455, 79.02% above its average volume of 11000078.21.
All-Time High and Low
Hathor (HTR)’s current value is at $0.64, 74.01% below its all-time high of $2.45 on Sunday, 21 November.
Hathor (HTR)’s current value is at $0.64, 660.7% above its all time low of $2.45 on Tuesday, 17 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Hathor (HTR)’s current market cap is 145210550.
Hathor (HTR) (HTR-USD) Range
About Hathor (HTR)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.44% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.6400 and 17.58% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.7800.
Currently, Hathor (HTR) (HTR-USD) has 66301 Twitter followers and 2738 Reddit subscribers.
Hathor (HTR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.74%, a negative 1.09%, and a positive 8.39%, respectively.
Hathor (HTR)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.64% (last week), 7.64% (last month), and 8.39% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Hathor (HTR)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $20m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $20,585,096 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "But its aggressive stance in continuing to add to its roughly $5 billion Bitcoin stockpile — tapping equity-linked and debt markets to fund the habit — has shown diminishing rewards as of late.", "The enterprise software company’s growing pile of Bitcoin has effectively made its shares a proxy for the digital asset. "
More news about Hathor (HTR) (HTR-USD).