(VIANEWS) – Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.47% in the last 7 days. At 14:50 EST on Thursday, 23 December, Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR-USD) is at $0.3360.
Today’s last reported volume for Hedera Hashgraph is 100311247, 35.98% below its average volume of 156705199.87.
All-Time High and Low
Hedera Hashgraph’s current value is at $0.34, 41.21% below its all-time high of $0.57 on Wednesday, 15 September.
Hedera Hashgraph’s current value is at $0.34, 3293.43% above its all time low of $0.57 on Thursday, 2 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Hedera Hashgraph’s current market cap is 6182660968.
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR-USD) Range
Regarding Hedera Hashgraph’s daily highs and lows, it’s 40.01% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.2400 and 1.17% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.3400.
Currently, Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR-USD) has 188323 Twitter followers and 17782 Reddit subscribers.
Hedera Hashgraph’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 4.40%, a negative 0.07%, and a positive 4.31%, respectively.
Hedera Hashgraph’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.21% (last week), 5.15% (last month), and 4.31% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Hedera Hashgraph’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin breaks out! could this be the end of the mini-bear cycle?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 December, "Of the four analysts the most bearish, Altcoin Sherpa, said he can see Bitcoin reaching the $55,000 before falling to new lows while the most bullish, Michaël van de Poppe, told his 535,000 Twitter followers he believes Bitcoin will remain in a bull market until third-quarter 2023 when it could see a correction.", "For bulls to feel more confident going forward, it would be ideal if Bitcoin could regain the 21-day EMA and trade above it for a period of time, which would cause the eight-day to cross back above the 21-day."
- Bitcoin depot celebrates incredible growth in 2021 and looks ahead to 2022. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 December, "Looking Ahead to 2022After a successful 2021, we anticipate Bitcoin adoption rates will continue to rise and become even more mainstream as an accepted asset class in 2022. ", "As the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency ATM company, Bitcoin Depotwas at the forefront of this explosive growth. "
- Why jack dorsey says Bitcoin will replace the dollar, ethereum is no good. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 December, "Ethereum with its initial coin offering and relatively centralized decision-making process is not good for Dorsey, who wants instead Bitcoin to realize its full democratization potential.", "On Tuesday Dorsey said he prefers Bitcoin to Ethereum because it is "critical we focus our energy on truly secure and resilient technologies owned by the mass of people, not individuals or institutions. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues sideways gait – 23 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 23 December, "If we were to break down below the $44,000 level, then I think you probably have to stand to the side and let Bitcoin crush itself for a little bit, opening up the next possible support area at the $40,000 level. ", "The Bitcoin market will get a certain amount of a boost after the year, because traders will be done doing their end-of-the-year selling to deal with taxes, and of course when traders come back from the holiday they will be looking to invest in something. "
- These 5 cryptos struck big gains last week even as Bitcoin slumped — sign of trouble for the apex crypto heading into 2022?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 December, "These five coins stuck big gains even as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) failed to impress last week - now an analyst says thatsome of these could spell trouble for the apex cryptocurrency going into the next year.", "If the focus primarily falls on altcoins at the beginning of next year, it may take Bitcoin a long time to return back to record high territory," the analyst wrote."
More news about Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR-USD).