(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Hifi Finance (MFT-USD) is 20.92% down at 09:05 EST Saturday, 9 October which is 1621.24% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Hifi Finance is 117502832, 345.11% above its average volume of 26398385.29.
Hifi Finance’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.04%, 0.19%, and 4.10%, respectively.
Hifi Finance’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.73% (last week), 3.85% (last month), and 4.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Hifi Finance’s current market cap is at 126925246. Total supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 9,386,552,598.64.
Currently, Hifi Finance (MFT-USD) has 35691 Twitter followers and 3721 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Hifi Finance’s current value is at $0.01 which is 60.68% below its all time high of $0.03 at Saturday, 3 April.
Hifi Finance’s current value is at $0.01 which is 3413.79% above its all time low of $0.03 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Hifi Finance’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin dominates ethereum, dogecoin gains and shiba inu extends eye-popping rally. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 7 October, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin received a boost after positive news that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler said that the regulator had no China-like plans to ban cryptocurrencies.", "This recent Bitcoin advance could be the repeat of history following the Chinese ban on crypto activities."
- Bitcoin reclaims $51,000 level, becomes 2021's top performing asset class. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "According to data from Bitcoin financial services firm NYDIG, Bitcoin investors are up 49.1% on their investment since the start of the year. ", "In the last 24 hours alone, Bitcoin added $2,000 to its price with a daily trading volume of $35 billion. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin ready to smash through $50,000 – 06 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 6 October, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Tuesday, gaining ever so slightly to break above the $50,000 level. ", "This is perhaps due to the fact that so much of the volume in Bitcoin is done from the retail side."
- Wall street could get four Bitcoin futures etfs by end of month. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "We just can’t see Gensler and the SEC going out of their way to state positive comments about a 1940-act Bitcoin futures ETF at the end of September and then denying all of them less than a month later.", "They’ll hold Bitcoin futures rather than the digital asset itself, and are filed under the Investment Company Act of 1940 — a route that offers higher investor protection."
- Asian mall operator taps Bitcoin mining, nfts to boost income. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "The rigs will mine Bitcoin initially, with alternative coins to be considered in the future, it said."
More news about Hifi Finance (MFT-USD).