(VIANEWS) – Hive (HIVE) (HIVE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 24.66% in the last 6 hours. At 20:50 EST on Wednesday, 24 November, Hive (HIVE) (HIVE-USD) is at $1.8200.
Today’s last reported volume for Hive (HIVE) is 278122814, 505.83% above its average volume of 45907420.12.
All-Time High and Low
Hive (HIVE)’s current value is at $1.82, 3.78% below its all-time high of $1.94 on Thursday, 25 November.
Hive (HIVE)’s current value is at $1.82, 2033.21% above its all time low of $1.94 on Monday, 6 April.
Market Cap and Supply
Hive (HIVE)’s current market cap is 711826777.
Currently, Hive (HIVE) (HIVE-USD) has 28230 Twitter followers and 194 Reddit subscribers.
Hive (HIVE)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.46%, 2.21%, and 5.47%, respectively.
Hive (HIVE)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.90% (last week), 5.68% (last month), and 5.47% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Hive (HIVE)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- After amc, second largest US theater chain to accept Bitcoin, dogecoin and more as payment. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "The digital currencies to be used include cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ether (CRYPTO: ETH), the native token of the Ethereum platform, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC), the largest theater chain in the U.S., is already accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Litecoin."
- Bitcoin is selling off while some smaller altcoins hang tough. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 22 November, "Meanwhile, the biggest cryptocurrencies have been mired in a selloff over the past week that’s seen Bitcoin approaching a 20% correction from its recent record. ", "Strategists cited a number of reasons for why Bitcoin and some of the other traditional cryptocurrencies have sold off, including China’s crypto crackdown and new U.S. tax-reporting provisions that are being viewed as unfriendly to crypto investors have also soured sentiment."
- Bitcoin once again is a risk asset and no haven. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 23 November, "The 100-day correlation coefficient of Bitcoin and the S&P 500 stands at 0.33, among the highest readings of the year. ", "Crypto proponents have long argued that Bitcoin and other digital assets, on account of their being an idiosyncratic asset class, could act as hedges against wild swings in other areas of the financial market. "
- This big US investment bank is doubling down on its Bitcoin exposure. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "Other big banks such as JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) haven’t really warmed to the Bitcoin experiment. ", "What Happened: Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), the fourth-largest investment bank, bought more of Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC) into a number of its investment funds, filings with the SEC revealed."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin show signs of recovery but analytics firm says thanksgiving holiday doesn't bode well for cryptos. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "What Happened: The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), rose 2.12% higher at $57,681.17 over 24 hours. ", "Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at OANDA noted that Bitcoin found support around the $55,000 mark, which could offer "some encouragement."
More news about Hive (HIVE) (HIVE-USD).