(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) is currently on bullish momentum. At 10:08 EST on Wednesday, 22 September, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is at 112,184.05, 1.75% up since the last session’s close.
Regarding IBOVESPA’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.05% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $108,859.00 and 1.14% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $110,923.00.
About IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.75% up from its 52-week low and 0.21% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 5.30%, a negative 1.33%, and a positive 1.29%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.30% (last week), 2.19% (last month), and 1.29% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 19 September, "The Dow shed 166.44 points or 0.48 percent to finish at 34,584.88, while the NASDAQ sank 137.96 points or 0.91 percent to end at 15,043.97 and the S&P 500 fell 40.76 points or 0.91 percent to close at 4,432.99. "
- According to CNBC on Sunday, 19 September, "The S&P 500 shed 0.9% to 4,432.99 and the Nasdaq Composite lost 0.9% to close at 15,043.97.", "The S&P 500 saw its biggest trading volume Friday since July 19, more than doubling its 30-day average volume. "
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 19 September, "U.S. contracts declined after the S&P 500 slid the most in a month, testing the dip-buying psychology in the U.S. as the gauge jabs at its 50-day moving average. "
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 20 September, "The Dow dropped half a percent, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite and the S&P 500 both shed around 0.9 percent."
- According to FXStreet on Sunday, 19 September, "Against this backdrop, US Treasury yields remained firmer and the Wall Street benchmarks closed in the red while the S&P 500 Futures drop 0.29% intraday at the latest."
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).