(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) is currently on bearish momentum. At 11:08 EST on Tuesday, 16 November, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is at 104,386.19, 1.83% down since the last session’s close.
Concerning IBOVESPA’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.38% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $105,842.00 and 3.27% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $107,915.00.
About IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.13% up from its 52-week low and 2.42% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.21%, a negative 0.41%, and a positive 1.59%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.09% (last week), 1.30% (last month), and 1.59% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 15 November, "Against this backdrop, the US 10-year Treasury yields remain depressed around 1.558%, down 2.6 basis points (bps) whereas the S&P 500 Futures print 0.12% intraday gains at the latest."
- According to Business Insider on Saturday, 13 November, "Studies have found that about half of the US population doesn’t have a significant stake in the stock market, meaning they haven’t benefited from the more than doubling of the S&P 500 since the COVID-19 low last year."
- According to CNBC on Sunday, 14 November, "U.S. stock futures were steady in overnight trading on Sunday as investors prepared to start the week after the S&P 500 broke a five-week winning streak.", "The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped 0.6% and the S&P 500 eased 0.3% last week. "
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Sunday, 14 November, "The Russell 2000 index of smaller stocks has advanced 5% in November, outpacing the S&P 500 large-cap benchmark’s 1.7% gain. "
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 15 November, "The Dow jumped 179.11 points or 0.50 percent to finish at 36,100.31, while the NASDAQ spiked 156.66 points or 1.00 percent to close at 15,860.96 and the S&P 500 gained 33.58 points or 0.72 percent to end at 4,682.85. "
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).