(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) is currently on bearish momentum. At 11:08 EST on Friday, 17 September, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is at 111,499.87, 2.02% down since the last session’s close.
Concerning IBOVESPA’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.67% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $113,395.00 and 3.1% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $115,062.00.
About IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.05% up from its 52-week low and 2.02% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.10%, a negative 0.44%, and a positive 0.94%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.10% (last week), 1.24% (last month), and 0.94% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to CNBC on Tuesday, 14 September, "We continue to think the S&P 500 will experience a bout of volatility/meaningful pullback before the year is up, a call that we’ve been making for the past several months due to elevated equity market sentiment and positioning," the firm wrote in a note to clients.", "The major averages are all down at least 1% for September, and RBC doesn’t see the S&P 500 surging into the end of the year. "
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 14 September, "The company is looking to go public at a time that the Renaissance IPO ETF has gained 5.2% year to date while the S&P 500 has advanced 19.0%."
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 14 September, "The company is looking to go public at a time that the Renaissance IPO ETF has gained 5.9% over the past three months and the S&P 500 has tacked on 5.0%."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 14 September, "Further, the Wall Street benchmarked closed mixed but the S&P 500 Futures print mild gains by at the latest."
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, 14 September, "Futures tied to the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average ticked up almost 0.2%, indicating that both indexes will post tepid gains after the opening bell. "
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).