(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) is currently on bullish momentum. At 12:08 EST on Thursday, 21 July, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is at 98,295.43, 2.26% up since the last session’s close.
Regarding IBOVESPA’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.18% up from its trailing 7 days low of $95,266.90 and 0.07% down from its trailing 7 days high of $98,365.80.
Regarding IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 3.18% up from its 52-week low and 22.43% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.56%, a negative 0.05%, and a positive 1.01%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.56% (last week), 0.81% (last month), and 1.01% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, IBOVESPA’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 18 July, "However, the S&P 500 Futures remain firmer around 3,870 while the US 10-year Treasury yields drop 1.1 basis points (bps) to 2.91% at the latest."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 18 July, "Shares of Schwab are down 26.1% in 2022, compared to a loss of about 19% by the S&P 500 ."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 18 July, "A positive end to last week has seen the S&P 500 gap higher on improved volume for a close back above the short-term 13-day exponential average. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 18 July, "Overall, the Dow Jones added 658 basis points, the S&P 500 gained 1.92%, and the NASDAQ posted a 1.79% rise during the session."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 18 July, "The Dow Jones jumped by 658 basis points, the S&P 500 gained 1.92%, and the NASDAQ soared higher by 1.79% during the session."
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).