(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) has been up by 7.05% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:13 EST on Monday, 31 October, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is $115,258.84.
Concerning IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 20.99% up from its 52-week low and 5.24% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.32%, a positive 0.22%, and a positive 1.17%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.15% (last week), 1.39% (last month), and 1.17% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, IBOVESPA’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 31 October, "The stock has gained 2.4% over the past three months through Friday, while the S&P 500 has lost 5.6%."
- According to DailyForex on Monday, 31 October, "According to FactSet, about 52% of all companies in the S&P 500 index have published their results. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 31 October, "Overall, the Dow Jones added 2.6%, the S&P 500 gained 2.5%, and the Nasdaqsurged higher by 2.9% during the session."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 31 October, "Further, the S&P 500 Futures remain mildly offered near 3,910 amid the sluggish markets."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 31 October, "Shares have gained 14% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 spx has fallen 18%."
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).