(VIANEWS) – KardiaChain (KAI-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 34.42% in the last 7 days. At 16:02 EST on Tuesday, 7 December, KardiaChain (KAI-USD) is at $0.0761.
Today’s last reported volume for KardiaChain is 3888218, 16.09% below its average volume of 4634014.27.
All-Time High and Low
KardiaChain’s current value is at $0.08, 52.13% below its all-time high of $0.16 on Wednesday, 14 April.
KardiaChain’s current value is at $0.08, 18931.47% above its all time low of $0.16 on Monday, 11 May.
Market Cap and Supply
KardiaChain’s current market cap is at 230918840. The total supply is 5,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 5,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 3,036,000,000.00.
KardiaChain (KAI-USD) Range
Regarding KardiaChain’s daily highs and lows, it’s 8.66% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0700 and 30.85% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1100.
Currently, KardiaChain (KAI-USD) has 138174 Twitter followers and 2330 Reddit subscribers.
KardiaChain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.54%, a positive 0.33%, and a positive 6.28%, respectively.
KardiaChain’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.54% (last week), 8.53% (last month), and 6.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, KardiaChain’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- These ethereum rivals struck big gains last week even as Bitcoin, dogecoin crashed. According to Benzinga on Monday, 6 December, "Even as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) crashed over the last week, these Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rivals struck big gains.", "Stacks (STX): The token of a project that aims to bring smart contracts and decentralized applications to Bitcoin saw its price rise 10.41% over last week. "
- World's largest Bitcoin ATM network — Bitcoin depot — is growing rapidly. According to Benzinga on Monday, 6 December, "The company’s machines provide people with instant access to Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC). ", "As the world’s largest network of crypto ATMs, Bitcoin Depot is bringing crypto to the masses."
- Self-described Bitcoin creator must pay $100 million in suit. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 December, "Many years ago, Craig Wright told the Kleiman family that he and Dave Kleiman developed revolutionary Bitcoin based intellectual property," he said in a statement. ", "The Australian computer scientist who claims he invented Bitcoin was told by a U.S. jury to pay $100 million in damages over claims that he cheated a deceased friend over intellectual property for the cryptocurrency."
- Someone just sent $802m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 4 December, "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. ", "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange."
- Bitcoin investing giant slams bond markets as a ‘ponzi scheme’. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 December, "Morehead argued that Bitcoin and crypto assets could be a hedge as bubbles in debt markets begin to pop.", "As regulators sound alarms about cryptocurrencies, Morehead insisted that the depth and breadth of the Bitcoin market makes it impervious to being rigged."
More news about KardiaChain (KAI-USD).