(VIANEWS) – Kava.io (KAVA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 27.50% in the last 24 hours. At 03:05 EST on Wednesday, 8 September, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) is at $5.7000.
Today’s last reported volume for Kava.io is 176837286, 88.21% above its average volume of 93955316.86.
All-Time High and Low
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.7, 36.83% below its all-time high of $9.12 on Monday, 30 August.
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.7, 1906.54% above its all time low of $9.12 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Kava.io’s current market cap is 518422949.
Currently, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) has 131647 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 221 forks, 276 stars, and 35 subscribers.
Kava.io’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.71%, a positive 0.30%, and a positive 4.90%, respectively.
Kava.io’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.96% (last week), 4.19% (last month), and 4.90% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Kava.io’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to plummet as El Salvador's first day of adoption coincides with crypto crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 September, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), plunged on the day El Salvador announced it was adopting the apex cryptocurrency as legal tenderwith global cryptocurrency market capitalization falling 12.01% to $2.08 trillion.", "He said that Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC), and EOS (CRYPTO: EOS) "typically make their move towards the end of the cycle," as per CoinDesk."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin markets finally break higher – 07 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 7 September, "If the US dollar continues to break down, that will obviously help the Bitcoin market as well, as it is a way to escape fiat currency.", "The market breaking out of this little consolidation area is a positive sign, and it looks like Bitcoin is ready to make its bigger move."
- Market bull cites Bitcoin recovery above $50k as proof S&P 500 could see major gains in September, sees opportunities in these stocks. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin crossed the psychologically important $50,000 level in August for the first time in three months. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Strikes Gains As El Salvador Becomes First Known Country To Buy Into Cryptocurrency - Ethereum, Dogecoin Slump"
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Its adoption will get an initial boost from the government’s Bitcoin wallet Chivo, which comes pre-loaded with $30 worth of the currency for users who register with a Salvadoran national ID number.", "While Bukele himself enjoys approval ratings of more than 80%, a poll last week by El Salvador’s Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Canas found his Bitcoin law is widely unpopular. "
- Mobius says El Salvador unlikely to spur more Bitcoin adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Veteran investor Mark Mobius says El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender is unlikely to set off a rush among other countries to follow suit.", "If governments — particularly the U.S. government — allow payment of taxes in Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency, then I would change my mind, because then it would become an internationally recognized currency. "
More news about Kava.io (KAVA-USD).