(VIANEWS) – Kava.io (KAVA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.81% in the last 7 days. At 20:01 EST on Monday, 17 January, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) is at $5.6400.
Today’s last reported volume for Kava.io is 142004908, 85.76% above its average volume of 76444162.5.
All-Time High and Low
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.64, 38.07% below its all-time high of $9.12 on Monday, 30 August.
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.64, 1867.06% above its all time low of $9.12 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Kava.io’s current market cap is 838409538.
Kava.io (KAVA-USD) Range
Concerning Kava.io’s daily highs and lows, it’s 32.39% up from its trailing 7 days low of $4.2600 and 2.42% down from its trailing 7 days high of $5.7800.
Currently, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) has 146941 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 230 forks, 323 stars, and 33 subscribers.
Kava.io’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.15%, 1.65%, and 4.44%, respectively.
Kava.io’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.65% (last week), 5.54% (last month), and 4.44% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $59m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. ", "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. "
- Bitcoin whale moves 3,001 BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. ", "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily."
- Kosovo’s Bitcoin miners selling equipment after government ban. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 17 January, "Soaring energy prices and power blackouts in Kosovo, one of the poorest countries in Europe, led to a government ban on Bitcoin mining. "
- Someone just sent 960 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $41,492,637 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- 9 star athletes who take salary & endorsement money in Bitcoin: aaron rodgers, klay thompson and more. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "Beginning with a tweet in 2019, athletes have been publicly interested in receiving a portion of their salary in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC). ", "I’m pumped to share that I’ve recently teamed with CashApp, they’ve enabled me to take part of my NFL salary in Bitcoin for the very first time," Rodgers said in a video."
More news about Kava.io (KAVA-USD).